Tuesday 21 April 2015

Moving Soon

I can't believe it is the end of April, time is going by so fast!!  This week we have to organise the storage compartment and take off the skirting on the fifth wheel.  We are going to be moving to Bow Rivers Edge Campground in Cochrane on May 1.  We will be checking in then heading to BC to our place in Anglemont.  We have some repairs to do and switch out our winter gear for summer gear.  I am excited to go, it is like a mini holiday!:)  I have also been planning our 35th Anniversary Vow Renewal Party!  I have slowly been purchasing things I need.  Spreading the purchases over a couple months is better than buying everything we need at once.  I am looking forward to that also, it is at the beginning of June.  We will be at the farm for the week so we can prepare and decorate!  Our friends Leon and Cindy will be their also, helping us.  My brother Herman is going to be at the farm too, and will be helping us get things together.  There will be mowing, decorating, the making of an arch, etc.  It will be a busy but fun time!  Drinks will be consumed around the fire pit in the evening with fun and laughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment