Wednesday 4 February 2015

Update

The winter has been very mild so far!  I am very thankful for that, also not a lot of snow!  I know it is February and it can get cold but the long range forecast is for mild weather:)  We are still enjoying living in our fifth wheel, it is warm and cozy, and very much home!  I can't believe we are into February!  May 1st we will be moving back to Bow Rivers Edge RV Park in Cochrane.  I am looking forward to that.  Doug will be 2 min. from work and we will be close to all the amenities.  Also, I like BRE Rv Park better than where we are now.  We will have a spot backing onto a green space and the river!  Much prettier to look at than a bunch of stored RV's!!
We decided we will check in at BRE then head to BC.  Our deck railing broke off from all the snow they had, and our sign post was knocked over by the snow plow.  We were notified of that by the person doing house checks for us.  We are going to take our Fifth Wheel and stay at Ross Creek Store RV Park which is 5 min. from our house.  We don't have much at the house and I would have to do grocery shopping.  Our Fifth Wheel is fully stocked and much more convenient!!  I really hope our house will sell this year, then we can start our RV Travels!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment