Thursday 2 October 2014

October 2nd

Well, I can't believe the month of September is gone!!  We packed up this morning, hooked up the trailer and brought it back to our Daughter and Son-in-law's place.  We will be staying with them for the next 2 nights.  Saturday we leave to pick up our fifth wheel at Sweetgrass, Montana.  I am so excited!!!  The weather so far has been very nice, except the one big dump of snow we had.  Last night it snowed a little, and it got quite cold.  The weather is suppose to be great for the weekend! Saturday's temp. is suppose to be 20, great traveling weather!!
Our driver called us and told us he was leaving, now I can go on the website and track where he is. It is so cool to be able to do that.  We will stay overnight in Milk River at under 8 flags campground, then Sunday morning head to our winter spot in Spring Hill RV Park.  I am looking forward to being able to hang up my clothes and unpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment